If you’re fed up with your slow computer and determined to block adware and spyware, there are some important things you need to know before you start out. Just follow these five tips to block adware thoroughly and effectively.
1. An important factor if you want to block adware is making sure that you avoid sites that offer porn and free games. The reason why this is important is because 85-90% of all adware is found on these types of sites. If you don’t avoid these types of sites, then you run the risk of sneaky adware finding a way to your computer.
2. Another important consideration to block adware is to avoid free software whenever possible. It’s critical that you download software from a reputable site; because a lot of free software is only “free” if you also agree to view related advertisements. If you make sure that you are getting software from a site that tests for adware, then you’ll be OK.
3. You don’t have to a computer geek in order to block adware. A lot of adware comes with really strange names like PSW.Win32.LdPinch.abm and W32/Aplore@MM. Many people that I speak with say that they get intimated listening to others talk about computers and that you have to have a degree in order to block adware and other pests. All you need to do is have the right tools, and make sure that you keep them updated and use them frequently.
4. Many people complicate their efforts to block adware by wasting a lot of time in Google or other search engines researching. This usually takes them on a wild goose chase that leads to a bunch of dead ends. Let the software tools available on the market take care of all the hard work for you. There are true “geeks” out there researching the threats out there. Don’t duplicate their efforts. Just install the right tool and let it take care of you.
5. You can leverage computer experts even more by using a tool that will block adware for you on auto-pilot. Make sure to invest all of your efforts to block adware and spyware with a software tool that has a real-time monitor. This is the most important thing that you can do. Your life is too busy to add something else onto your to-do list.
So if you really want to block adware, follow these tips and you will have years of hassle-free web surfing to come.